Attention: Hunter Competitors Looking For That “Extra Edge”…
Who Else Wants To Finally REALLY Compete In The Hunter Classes At The Level You KNOW You And Your Horse Are Capable Of Performing – And Win More Often?
It’s Not As Hard As You Might Think – And Here’s A Senior Judge To Show You How…
Here’s The Replay From The Dec 3, 2010 Interview:
Dear Fellow Hunter/Jumper Competitor,
As a competitive H/J rider, you are spending a lot of time, money and energy on expensive horses, tack, training and showing. Are you achieving as much as you’d like in the show ring – are you getting a good return on your investment?
Do you ever experience:
- Classes so crowded you wonder if the judge can even SEE you?
- Confusion over what exercises to do at home so your horse is better prepared for the show ring?
- Understanding which of the plethora of available classes are best for both you AND your horse?
I can help you achieve visibility, good homework, and choosing the correct classes to properly showcase both you and your horse’s strengths, so you place better, more consistently – and I can do it all without even setting foot in your barn!
Three Tips That Change Your Ride…
- 3-5 seconds is often all the time a judge sees and has to judge you in a typical, overcrowded flat class. How does that change how you ride in a class?
- Turn out really does matter. A sloppy noseband and an ill-fitting piece of equipment seriously detracts from an otherwise acceptable performance. Better to be remembered for oil on the horse’s hooves and a well plaited tail than for a sloppy noseband or flapping stirrup leathers. Learn the things that judges will immediately notice – and know what is attractive and what turns them off.
- Judges are human too. They have most likely ridden at horse shows and been cut off by other riders. They can tell when a horse is cut off, and they’ll judge it accordingly.
The Judge’s Point Of View
- Senior Judge Equine Canada Hunter
- Senior Judge Equine Canada Jumper
- Senior Judge Equine Canada Hack and Equitation
- Recorded Steward Equine Canada Hunter/Jumper
- National Coaching Certification Program Level 2 coach
I’m good. I love what I do! And as a H/J judge, I know what you’re trying to accomplish – and I know a better way to get there.
If You’ve Ever Wondered “What Was That Judge THINKING?!”, Then This Is For You.
With my 19 years of judging experience, I’ve seen it all. I know how to help you fix your issues. And now you can get the inside scoop on what H/J judges think.
“The H/J Mastermind” is a weekly teleconference call and forum where you can:
- Ask me virtually ANY question regarding competition or training issues – and get a straight answer.
- Participate on our live calls, and download recorded audios.
- Upload videos for critiques, comments and suggestions from me and other H/J professionals
- Give others in the forum a hand with their issues.
There Are Only 15 Places In This Limited, Beta Program – Get In While You Can!
For a very short time, as we’re in “beta,” testing out how this works, and fixing the kinks in the system before we roll it out to the public, we’re looking for 15 (and only 15) individuals, willing to help us out. We need your feedback on insider user details, so in exchange for your patience, feedback, and testimonials when we roll out in 2011, we’re willing to make you the deal-of-a-lifetime:
While we’ll easily charge $47 or more a month for access once we launch, the first 15 takers will only pay $47 for a LIFETIME membership. This offer vanishes forever when we reach 15 members, and the lifetime membership fee will end up MUCH, MUCH higher.
Click the button below NOW to reserve your place in this truly once-in-a-lifetime beta program!